- Discussions (1)
Review Weather Maps
Full-scale weather map
Author: Sergei Petrov
Date: 28 May 2017, tested on HTC One
Weather Maps - is unique in its own way, a weather application for Android, which will help in a visual form to cover the entire range of weather on all continents. Weather map built right on Google Maps, which provides easy navigation and high speed operation.
Program has developed a little-known studio Fingrtips, relying on the fact that Google Play is still no normal weather application that showed a complete summary of weather around the globe. There are some rudiments of this functionality in high-priced applications, but they are unlikely to be able to compete in this free program with Weather Maps.
The program interfaceThe first time you open up the whole screen maps Google Maps, on top of which a few seconds to load the image data of the weather. Speed-loading of information depends on the speed of the Internet connection on your smartphone or tablet (You can check with a tester Speedtest ).
The top panel shows the name of the program, and there are buttons to switch display modes, see the forecast, and a button to search for specific cities and locations.
Modes display weather
- Weather - Weather icon with the characteristic - it is clear, cloudy, rain.
- Satellite - show images from the satellite, on which you can see the clouds (work function with varying degrees of success);
- Temperature - the most convenient and comfortable weather display mode, in which we see the degree temperatures at various points. If the top pick in this moment day, you can see the weather forecast for the morning and evening;
- Humidity - Humidity display;
- Winds - shows the wind direction for all points of the globe.
This program is sure to appeal to those who need to keep an eye on the weather forecast in multiple locations or a particular region. Additionally, the application allows you to find a more accurate prediction as one place often mistakes happen, but if you look at all the surrounding areas, it is possible to compare the temperature difference between them.
ResumeWeather Maps - this is a great weather app for Android-based smartphones and tablets, which will definitely appeal to many fans to watch the weather. That's just to compete with giants like Accu Weather and Weather Maps Gismeteo have just will not work. No one, and beautiful widgets are missing.