- Discussions (32)
Review Real Football 2013
New football simulator from Gameloft
Author: Sergei Blyudov
Date: 17 Apr 2017, tested on Samsung GT-I9300 Galaxy S III
Quality animation, quality 3d graphics, true-to-life physics
Inconvenient controls, greedy donation system
The company Gameloft has finally unveiled the next release of its football simulator, Real Football 2013. At this time the developers have decided to please us better graphics, updated and improved features geimpleem team manager.
Like the previous games in the series, a new part can be downloaded free of charge from our website or store Google Play. Game takes about 800 megabytes, so prepare in advance space, as in this game just a huge number of different animations.
GeimpleyCompared with the previous part of the game has become much more difficult to take away the ball from the enemy is practically impossible, and any tackle even the most correct, often ends a yellow or red card. Why do so - it is not clear, but the goals per game gets very little, which is good if you have time at all to score at least one goal.
To schedule no claims on quality drawing it remained almost the same, only the effects of adding new types of attacks and so photogenic to score a goal and see it in slow motion - now a very real prospect.
Advantages Real Football 2013 for Android:
- The unique free football game;
- Almost complete list of world famous clubs;
- Over 3000 real football stars;
- Advanced manager of the management and development of football club;
- High-quality graphics and smooth animation.
Proceed to the merits of shortcomings in this respect to the game just a mass of complaints, that's just a small list of negative experiences:
- No button to switch between players, and the computer system always switches to the most ineligible player who is on the opponent of position relative to the ball;
- Ball away honestly almost unreal, and tackle fraught card (see above).
- After every game, many players are injured and, as a consequence, can not play, respectively, have to wait for hours, sometimes days, until they recover, and we will be able to play again;
- Stupid and greedy system of free-2-play, which is simply to extort money from the player, and in such amounts, for which you can buy in complete charge Google Play football simulator (PES, FIFA).
Summary. Real Football 2013 - this is another extension of real football simulator from Gameloft, which, despite the obscene number of shortcomings, remains the most popular game in its genre.