- Discussions (2)
Review MortPlayer Music
Multifunctional music player for Android
Author: Sergei Blyudov
Date: 13 Apr 2017, tested on Samsung GT-I9300 Galaxy S III
MortPlayer Music - it's a wonderful and totally free music player from the developer Mirko Schenk, who also gave us one of the best programs for reading books - MortPlayer Audio Books . Programs are very similar to each other (since both players are), but there are also great differences.
As a music player, the program boasts an elegant interface, somehow comparable to the competition in the face of doubleTwist Player and Winamp , but there is a handy widgets and ways to control playback.
The program has a huge number of settings that you can change almost every detail of the display and playback of music. MortPlayer Music support covers all types, is able to sort music and albums by any means, and supports the setting procedure and rules of playing tracks (once, repeat, shuffle, etc.).
Key features MortPlayer Music:
- One or more directories to search for music and scans;
- Support for all major music formats (mp3, ogg, m4a, 3gp, midi, wave), as well as files with high quality flac and wma;
- Reading and setting ID3 Tag in the choice of coding;
- Intelligent sleep mode (stop at a certain time, after N-minutes or play songs);
- Tweaking the equalizer and adjust the bass level;
- Gestures to control the player and the ability to configure them;
- Ability to set any image as a background, and even a live wallpaper.
As special features include the possibility to replace the standard lock screen convenient player that allows to switch songs without having to unlock the smartphone. If you work smart and call a player through the notification bar, it opens in a tiny window on the current program, and thus can be deactivated at any time and return to your program.
In the configuration settings and the menu "Edit menu items" you can add your controls to the main window and remove unused.
Summary. MortPlayer Music - is a very powerful player for Android-based smartphones, which might seem at first difficult and inhospitable. But if you give it time and go through all the settings, you can collect the assistant, who is the perfect for you.