User-friendly launch widget
Author: Sergei Petrov
Date: 22 May 2017, tested on Samsung GT-I9300 Galaxy S III
Program Launch-X allows you to view your desktop beautiful widgets to run. This may be necessary in the event that you do not have enough working space, and you want to put as many icons with the application on the desktop.
Of course, application icons can and without any make widgets on the desktop, then why do we need this Launch-X? It's simple. These widgets can display more items in themselves and thus they can go in several levels (pages).
That is, for example, we create a widget with size 4x2, and add 30 applications. Adding to the desktop and see 10 icons, and the ability Scroll to the next page. This way, you can display all the necessary programs in one widget, and no longer to use the menus "All Applications", as well as to minimize the desktops, freeing them from their icons.
Features Launch-X for Android:
- All of the possible size of the widget to the screen smartphones and tablets;
- In addition to the applications, a widget can add icons and shortcuts to contacts;
- Support for alternative sets of icons (ikonpak) for applications from launcher like ADW Launcher, Launcher Pro, GO Launcher EX ;
- The possibility of adding several different widgets on the desktop;
- Fully customizable display widgets (number of icons, size, showing / hiding the names, etc.);
- Ability to adjust the design of your widget desktop themes.
It is noteworthy that the switching between the layers of the widget can be done by three methods. Most of all, of course, attracts the attention of the cascade type of display with a transparent background, when we see what's on these desktops. They can flip through gestures. Also, here there are more classical methods, such as paging icons using the scroll bar or simply switching between layers with a gesture or tapa the appropriate button.
ResumeLaunch-X - it's very comfortable and functional widget to launch your favorite programs. The application comes in two variations - free and paid. The free version impose certain restrictions on the number of items and layers.