Review Arcane Empires
Advanced social strategy
Author: Sergei Petrov
Date: 17 Apr 2017, tested on Samsung GT-I9300 Galaxy S III
Arcane Empires - this is a very advanced and functional strategy, in which we, according to the canons of the genre of "social games", you need to build your castle and build up the whole island, and produce a variety of factories, sawmills, quarries and farms. Of course, your island is not just one of more than 30,000 islands, and all inhabit the same players, just like you.
It all starts with a small building and initial structures. The first 10 minutes, we will go step by step construction and training to perform simple tasks. At this stage, we study the interface of the game, and the developers of the studio Kabam gently taught us to use premium coins, which can be mainly only for real money.
The essence of the donation in the game is that each building is how many times ranging from 50 seconds and ending a few hours, while you can only build one building. For the coin, we have the opportunity to accelerate the building of a certain period of time. Begin with a starter supply of bonuses, which lasts around an hour game, and then have to wait or buy coins.
Features Arcane Empires for Android:
- More than 30,000 live players online;
- Ability to create clans, make alliances and conduct diplomatic negotiations;
- Construction and development of its own army and attack and control the actions of the captain;
- A huge number of buildings, from the farm and ending with fortifications;
- Ability to subdue and capture the islands of other players, dooming them to slavery;
- Constant tournaments with prizes, and more.
ResumeArcane Empires - is a colorful and interesting strategic social game with the rich world and a real sense of "online." The disadvantage of all of these games can be attributed quite greedy and intrusive system of donation, without which, by the way, you can easily do without. Plus, we add here the absence of the Russian language in the game, but judging by the comments of developers, it is only a matter of time.